Edox provides free express shipping on all orders, no minimums or exclusions. We will ship your order with UPS.
An order can be totally refunded if you are not completely satisfied. As long as the products are still in their original condition and packaging, we’ll do a refund after receiving the package.
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment for the purchase. The return shipment is at the expense of the customer.
Please consider the return policy and contact us for the return: email@example.com
In 2008, Edox presented the Edox Chronorally, a revolutionary chronograph with new, sophisticated technical functions originally developed for rally drivers. The characteristic watch with the oversized start and stop pusher quickly became a public favorite. The Chronorally has since been the official watch of the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC), the Dakar Rally, the FIA World Rally Cross Championship and for the former Formula 1 team Sauber.Edox became in 2021 the Official Timing Partner of BMW M Motorsport.
Timing for a Champion
Our understanding of quality is one of the reasons why we are successful.
THE 8 COMPETENCES OF EDOX
Located in the heart of the Swiss Jura, Edox has been working for years with the same proven team when it comes to designing watches that are equally unique as perfect for their intended use:
- Instead of a computer-generated design, each watch is first hand drawn for a more organic look
- Unique style and function-oriented design
- Ensuring continuity and a highly recognisable product design
- Exclusive and customised components when it comes to straps, dials and hands
Every single part of an Edox watch is made to exact specifications with the lowest possible fabrication tolerances. Nevertheless: Assembly and regulation are still done by hand by skilled watchmakers.
- One watchmaker is responsible for the whole watch during assembly and regulation
- Production and quality control are strictly separated
- Continuing training and education of our staff
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools
We believe in proven movements from the most reputable specialists. Because we want to make absolutely sure that you can rely on your watch every single second of a day – for years to come, in short:
- Proven calibres from leading movement suppliers
- Increased reliability and access to spare parts
- Excellent quality and longevity
- Swiss origin
Edox timing instruments are made for performance.
Perfect example: Our complex cases usually consisting of more than just the standard three parts:
- Expert in case design and engineering
- Multipart construction with highest precision and attention to detail
- Increased protection against bumps and water
- Perfect fusion of design, haptics and function
- Swiss made quality
When it comes to precision we are convinced that being as strict and meticulous as possible is well worth it. Because you will appreciate the quality and attention to detail:
- All hands are designed and made in Switzerland and produced exclusively made-to-measure
- The manufacturing tolerance is 1/100 millimetre
- No standard components are used
MADE FOR CHAMPIONS
Edox is proud to be chosen as official timekeeper of various competitions and races around the globe. And as a result of this, many athletes and explorers are relying on the quality of their Edox watches as well:
- Long tradition as official timekeeper in automobile racing
- Expert for diving and sailing
- Proven quality even in the most harsh conditions
Because we have always been searching for innovative solutions to make a watch even better, our timepieces have not only made history but have also broken a couple of records whilst doing so. For example:
- Patented solutions for great water resistance an therefore offered increased reliability for dive and sports watches
- World’s first combined display in a world timer
- World-record holder for an ultra-flat movement featuring a calendar display
- Chronograph pushers that can be operated under water
- The world’s first chronograph featuring a gullwing design
TIME FOR INNOVATION
Edox has a long tradition of finding smart solutions for complex challenges, such as:
- Patented double sealed crown (without requiring a screw-in construction) for increased water resistance
- Added protection against shocks for the movement
- Ultra-flat movements for maximum elegance